Whats On My IPod??


I've been wanting to do this post for a while but never got round to it, so when I was sorting out my apps and getting rid of ones I no longer use, I thought now would be a good time to write and show you what is on there.  The reason I have decided to show you my IPod is because I use it the most and my phone doesn't have much on it as there isn't much space for apps.

This is my lock screen i just searched WATERCOLOUR BACKGROUNDS in google to find this.

On the first screen i have the standard IPod apps and they are probably still in the same place, as i don't use them very much.  But the apps that are there are:
  • Facetime
  • Calendar
  • Camera
  • Weather
  • Clock
  • Maps
  • Videos
  • Reminders - Which is where i have a list of blog post ideas for when I'm on the go and feel like writing
  • Game Center
  • IBooks
  • App Store
  • ITunes Store
  • Settings
  • Contacts
And on the bar at the bottom i have: Mail, Messages, Safari, and Music I use these a lot, hence them being on the bottom bar.

This is my last page where i have put most of my apps into folders rather than having dozens of pages to scroll through. From Left To Right:
  • Photos
  • Calculator
  • Podcasts
  • Extras
  • Notes
  • Yummly - Cooking/ Recipe app.
  • Amazon
  • Shopping UK - Shopping list.
  • Games
  • Books
  • Blog
  • Entertainment
  • Social
  • News
  • Music
  • Health
  • Timetable - I use this to put in my school timetable to that if I don't have my planner i can check what lesson i have.
  • Lifestyle
  • Bloggers
  • Shake'em Dice - I got this so that I could play board games without having actual dice.
The Extras folder contains:
  • Tips
  • Voice Memos
  • Stocks
  • Wallet
  • Find iPhone
  • Find Friends
  • BT Wi-fi - This is for when I'm out and about so i can connect to BT hotspots.
  • Apple Store
I do have lots of games and even though i don't play them all frequently, i know that if i delete them i will want to play them.  If you want me to give a description with screen shots of me playing the games let me know in the comments below.
  • TsumTsum 
  • Clash Of Cans 
  • Trivia Crack .
  • Temple Run
  • Hay Day
  • Draw Free
  • Magic Piano
  • Song Pop 
  • Cookie
  • Nr.01
  • Just 11
  • Dumb Ways To Die
  • Font Quiz
  • Capitals
  • Two Dots
  • White Tile
  • LogosQuiz
  • Logo Quiz
  • Squares
  • Crossy Road
  • 4 Pics 1 Word
  • Catchphrase
  • Cut The Rope
My next folder has apps that i use for reading or anything bookish.
  • Kindle - i download lots of free kindle books, but i prefer a physical book.
  • Goodreads - Add friends to see what they are reading, and also challenge yourself to read a number of books a year
  • Bible - Pretty self explanatory 
In this folder i have all the apps that i use when i am blogging, this includes:
  • Bloglovin - To read other blogs
  • Blogger - so i can write posts on the go
  • We Heart It - for if i need to borrow a photo from elsewhere i tend to get the from on here
  • Analytics - to check my stats for my blog
  • Google+ 
  • Little Box Of Treasures - i saved my web page to to my home screen so that i can quickly access it.
In Entertainment i have: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iPlayer Radio

i have all my social media apps in this folder, i will put my username next to the apps that you can add/ follow me on...
  • Pinterest - LBoxofTreasures
  • Skype
  • Twitter - LBoxofTreasures
  • Instagram - lboxoftreasures
  • Tumblr
  • Snapchat - lboxoftreasures
  • dropbox
  • Facebook
  • Meetup
In news is have BBC News and Buzzfeed.

Music contains: YouTube, Musi, Ticketmaster and Spotify.

In Health there are apps for fitness and relaxation...
  • Seven - Seven minutes of fitness everyday
  • Sleep Better - Tracks you sleep
  • Health
  • Calm - Meditation and relaxation
  • You
Lifestyle just has shopping apps such as: Superdrug, Boots, Next, Etsy and Argos.


This is my last folder which has websites of bloggers that i frequently read...
I hope that you have enjoyed taking a look around my phone! Do you have any of the apps that i have?? Are there any that i don't have that you think i should have??


Comments

Popular Posts