A Court Of Thorns And Roses | Book Review

START RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
FAVOURITE FEMALE CHARACTER:  Feyre
FAVOURITE MALE CHARACTER:  Lucien/Rhysand
TIME TOOK TO READ: 5 Days

It took me 2 years to finally decide to buy this book and when i went to buy it i had to search in several book shops in order to find it and I'm so i glad i didn't give up after looking in the first book store.



When reading this book I found that it took a couple of pages for me to fully understand what was going on plot wise, but I guess i expected that as this was the first Sarah J Mass book I had read and therefore the writing style was going to be different to anything else i had previously read.  However once i grasped the writing style and was able to follow along with what was going on (which didn't take long) and i found myself completely immersed into the world written before me.  I felt as though I was a part of the book, as if i were an extra character that is completely irrelevant to the story line, a by stander if you will.  But at the same time i felt every emotion that Feyre felt, experienced everything that she experienced at times it was as though I was Feyre.  There wasn't a single moment i could correctly guess what was going to happen next or where the sort would take me.  The book was beautifully written, every character, every scene, so vivid in my mind.  There were moments where, had it not been for the fact i could feel the weight of the book, i would have thought i was watching a television show of a film.  I have also never wanted to finish a book so much and at the same time want to never finish it out of pure fear that something terrible would happen to the characters and make me fall out of love with book and the world in which it is written.

After reading only a third of the book i knew that i would want to read the following two books in the trilogy, so i ordered them, knowing that this would be a series i will reread many times and forever adore.  I have nothing but high expectations for the next two books.

Its clear to say that I have never read a book as fantastic as this.

Purchase A Court Of Thorns And Roses HERE

What are your thoughts and opinions on this book? Id love to hear them, leave a comment and let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts