Empty Products and Review





Since Christmas I have been collecting my used products so I could write this post.  These are what I have used up over the past few months.



I have been using this face scrub for just over a year, it exfoliates your skin without drying it too much.  (I have wrote a post about this product be for you can read it HERE)  It is not expensive, it's about £6.50 from The Body Shop.



It has taken me ages to find the right shampoo and this seems to be it.  My hair gets oily quite quickly so I have to wash it every day if I want to be able to wear my hair down.  It has a citrus fragrance and leaves your hair smelling nice for 12 hours.



I brought this candle just before Christmas and had been burning it over the Christmas holidays. It is a fruity scent and the smell fills the room within an hour of burning it.  



I brought this around Christmas time and got about three-four uses out of it and it's great. It's is a milky solution with small exfoliating bits in it. The scrub paired with the body butter, leaves your skin moisturised and smooth for 2-3 days. Also it makes you smell nice.



I was given this as a birthday present last year by a friend. It came in a set of six with 3 different scents. 

This was another Christmas gift. I had been brought the set twice so when I finished this can I was glad I had another. I'm not into body sprays that much so I would never have brought this for myself but I glad I did get it.


Theses are what I have used up over the past few months.  What products have you finished and would recommend purchasing?

Comments

Popular Posts