New year. New me!

We're a week into the new year and I'm already back at school. To be honest I don't remember much of 2014 as it went so fast. I'm enjoying school at the moment which makes a change as I (like most others) hated it. But as its a new year I decided to make more of an effort to be happy, part of the 'new year. New me!' change I'm making for myself.

I have started by changing small things, such as smiling more, being more confident/not afraid to speak out, trying to keep my bedroom tidy (which is harder than it sounds).  There are also bigger changes I'm making such as cutting down on sugary food/drinks, and committing more to my blog is one of those bigger changes. This year I have made a list of what I want to write about and am currently planning when I will write them. I have decided to write a blog post for every Wednesday and have it up by 20:00 (English time).

Hope you all had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Years.


Comments

Popular Posts