Christmas: Tag

So it's nearly Christmas (yay) so i thought i would do a Christmas Tag.


  1. What Is Your Favourite Festive Food?  Christmas pudding
  2. Favourite Reindeer?  Rudolf (because it the first one that comes to mind)
  3. Favourite Christmas Song?  So this is Christmas
  4. Favourite Christmas Film?  Love Actually 
  5. Favourite Christmas Colours?  Red, green and gold
  6. Do You Like To Dress Up For Christmas or Wear PJ's?  PJ's on Christmas day, and I dress up on Christmas eve when I go out.
  7. Have You Ever Made a Ginger Bread House?  No
  8. Do You Have Any Christmas/ Christmas eve Traditions?  Every Christmas Eve every one from my Dads side of the family go to my sisters for the evening
  9. Do You Have a Christmas tree? No, we use to have one.
  10. Where Do You Usually Spend Christmas?  I spend Christmas day at home, but Christmas eve at my sisters


Comments

Popular Posts