- What Is Your Favourite Festive Food? Christmas pudding
- Favourite Reindeer? Rudolf (because it the first one that comes to mind)
- Favourite Christmas Song? So this is Christmas
- Favourite Christmas Film? Love Actually
- Favourite Christmas Colours? Red, green and gold
- Do You Like To Dress Up For Christmas or Wear PJ's? PJ's on Christmas day, and I dress up on Christmas eve when I go out.
- Have You Ever Made a Ginger Bread House? No
- Do You Have Any Christmas/ Christmas eve Traditions? Every Christmas Eve every one from my Dads side of the family go to my sisters for the evening
- Do You Have a Christmas tree? No, we use to have one.
- Where Do You Usually Spend Christmas? I spend Christmas day at home, but Christmas eve at my sisters
Thursday, 20 November 2014
So it's nearly Christmas (yay) so i thought i would do a Christmas Tag.
Wednesday, 5 November 2014
Its the time of the year when you start to light candles a lot more to make your room or house smell nice (or just for some extra heat). I have 3 favourites at the moment,m they are all Yankee Candles and all smell great. Garden Sweet Pea, Black Coconut, Cranberry Ice.
Cranberry Ice was the first Yankee Candle i had and instantly fell in love with the scent. It is sweet but not over powering.
Black Coconut is nice but it is not a strong smell when it is lit.
Garden Sweet Pea is probably my favourite one of the three. It has a Sweet smell and is strong, i have also found that it ligures for a long time after the flame has been blown out.
What are your favourite candles??