Wednesday, 8 October 2014

music and book favourites

I thought I would write about what music I've been loving and which books I've been enjoying over the past few months
.

Books:
  • Pretty Little Liars: Wicked - by Sara Shepard
  • Four Shades of Fantasy: Rae of Hope- W.J.May
  • Private Peaceful - Micheal Morpurgo
  • The Wreck of Zanzibar - Micheal Morpurgo

Music:
  • Pills and Potions - Nicki Minaj
  • Centuries - Fall Out Boy
  • Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
  • Popular Song - MIKA, Ariana Grande
  • Lets Be Friends - Emily Osment 
  • All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor

What books/ music have you been loving lately??


3 comments:

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Thank you so much for the follow.
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
Lovely greets from germany ;-)

laura paton said...

sure ill be happy to :)