August Favourites



Hello, today I am going to do the Liebster Award Nomination!  I would like to say thanks to Sophie for nominating me(you can go and check out her blog by clicking on her name).

The Rules
  1. Post 11 facts about you.
  2. Answer 11 questions set by who ever nominated you.
  3. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
  4. Link your nominees to your post.
  5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  6. Let the nominees chosen know they have been tagged.

My facts
  1. I live in Tamworth
  2. I am an auntie
  3. I have Dyslexia
  4. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers
  5. My favourite colours are blue, red and pink
  6. My skin gets sun burned really easily 
  7. My two biggest fears are Injections/needles and heights
  8. I love doing arty things
  9. I spend a lot of my time singing
  10. I'm shy until you get to know me
  11. I love crime dramas
Sophie's Questions
  1. Where were you born?  Nuneaton
  2. How many cousins do you have?  15
  3. What is your favourite scent?   Vanilla
  4. What are your favourite clothing shops?    BHS, H&M, M&S
  5. How tall are you?    5ft 4
  6. What season were you born in?     Spring
  7. How old are you?     13
  8. What career do you want to go into / what is your career?     Either art, fashion or photography.
  9. What is your favourite make up item?     lipstick/lip balm
  10. If you could be anyone who would you be?     Urm... I really don't know. 
  11. Do you have any pets? If so how many?     I have a Chinese dwarf hamster, and my brother also has one. So 2.  

 My Nominees
My Questions
  1. How many siblings do you have?
  2. Favorite colour?
  3. Biggest fear?
  4. Favorite animal?
  5. If you could only choose one make-up item to use for the rest of your life what would it be?
  6. Favorite beauty shop?
  7. How tall are you?
  8. Who is your favorite Disney character?
  9. What/ who inspired you to start blogging?
  10. Favorite T.V. show?
  11. How old are you?

Comments

Popular Posts